Friday, July 7, 2017

NASA

So I'm here at NASA studying space medicine.  It's been awesome.  I've heard about surgery in space, the newest FAA technology, got to play with an actual space suit, and walked through the mockup modules of the International Space Station that are used to train astronauts.

I also realized how very tired I am, physically and emotionally.  It's nice to do something happy and fun for a month with people who are having fun.  We get so grumpy while in clinic.  It's the first time that I haven't been around complaining people for a long time.  And then I realized it was I who was doing the complaining.  When did I become so negative?  When did I become such a grouch?

I want to be positive again and to deliberately make the choice to be positive, to do things that are life-giving and healthful, and to become a person again over the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment