I have graduated, I have moved, I have started my intern year, and I am starting to get my feet underneath me. I am even managing to deal with a flea infestation in my apartment, which has involved more vacuuming in the past two weeks then I probably did during the past two years of medical school. I’ve been oriented, I have mostly worked on the online modules, and I am learning Epic, The slightly more modernized electronic healthcare records.
I think it’s terrible. There’s too much cooking not enough just writing and focusing on the patient.
I am very happy to be where I am. It is very quiet place, walkable, calm. I am awake enough to learn. I am learning a lot every day as an intern - Prescribing medications, take care of patients, taking history’s, even assisting in codes.
I am becoming an intern
No comments:
Post a Comment